Thursday, January 8, 2009

Introducing My Man

I love with him. He's helpful, he's loyal, he's honest - and he gets me a diet coke from the fridge at the snap of a finger! As you can see in the picture, he's always happy:) He's strong, he's protective, he allows me to sleep at night. He's clean, he's not fussy on dinner and before I go to bed he's completely satisfied with a simpe kiss and a hug. He loves my kids, my kids love him. He growls at mother and my mother-in-law if (I mean WHEN) they complain and he always, ALWAYS takes my side!! This beautiful creature entered my domain two years ago, he's become the love of my life, the sauve in my step, my total pride and joy. I can't imagine what life was like before him - he seems to have been eternally part of me. Ladies and gentlemen, please give a big bow wow to man, Tucker.